Can i post my posts in a default template (i'm using Sela)?

• hi, im new at blogging and i’ve tried to post my posts in one of my pages. i have 5 pages, most of them i imagined to have different posts depending on the content. (for ex. fashion posts in the page fashion). But i can’t seem to think of anything? or is my template not compatible with that kind of idea?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• One of the easiest ways to accomplish this is to use categories for your posts that match your Pages.

Organize Posts with Categories

When you create a category you can include a description or introductory paragraph for the category. (Optional .- see below for how it might be used)

WordPress allows you to then create Category Pages that allow you to set a menu item for a page that will display all your posts under that category.

https://en.support.wordpress.com/category-pages/

(On some themes the category description will appear on your category page before your posts in that category.)

There are other options but this one is quite straightforward. If you use this, you will replace your Fashion page with a Fashion category page. Your menu can still have Fashion as your menu item.

• The topic ‘Can i post my posts in a default template (i'm using Sela)?’ is closed to new replies.