Button Fonts

• Hi

I am new to wordpress and am trying to change the font on buttons to bold. Whatever I do, the font will not go bolder. I have tried to change it on the typography of both the buttons block and the individual buttons themselves. They go italic just fine but not bold. It’s driving me up the wall.

Any ideas ? Thanks

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Good day,

I understand you’re having trouble making the font on your buttons bold on your site, http://www.ovingtontrees.co.uk.

Since your site is a WordPress.org site, this issue falls outside our regular scope of support. However, I can offer a few suggestions:

1. Check if there are any custom CSS rules overriding the button styles. You can inspect the button using your browser’s developer tools.
    2. Ensure that the font you’re using supports bold weight. Some fonts don’t include a bold version.
    3. Try adding custom CSS to your theme or using the Customizer. You can add this code to make your buttons bold:
       css selector name here {
           font-weight: bold;
       }

For more direct support, you might consider migrating your site to WordPress.com. We are currently offering a free migration service, which you can request here or request by confirming in your reply to this post.

To understand the differences and benefits of WordPress.com compared to WordPress.org, please read this detailed comparison.

If you have any questions or need further help, feel free to let us know. We are here to assist you.

Reply to Button Fonts