Blog Treats Me Like A Stranger

• I was hoping someone would be able to help me with this problem. I started up a new blog this last month, but every time I visit the page, it treats me like a regular visitor. There isn’t an Edit button beside my posts, and there isn’t a header that lets me begin a new post. The only header I get is “Create your own website at WordPress.com.” There’s a follow button and an option to “log in” at the bottom…but I’m already logged in.

I’ve never had this problem with my other site. Every time I visit that one, I get the header that says “My Sites,” “Reader,” “Write,” and my profile picture. That’s what I want my new blog to have, too.

Hope someone can help! Thanks!

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• I would say your are logged in to the wrong account. What is the URL of your site on the WordPress.com platform you can ‘t edit?

• I’ve only got the one account, so I don’t think it was that…. URL is https://pccdeclassified.home.blog.

I figured out that clearing my cache and cookies was able to fix it. Not sure why it had trouble in the first place. Part of me thinks it was a Google problem, because I had a similar issue on YouTube with my Google account… Hm. At least it’s fixed now.

• The topic ‘Blog Treats Me Like A Stranger’ is closed to new replies.