Black Header On All WooCommerce Product Pages

• Hi,

I’ve just switched to using the CUBIC theme, and checking my WooCommerce product pages, every product page has a huge black header before you scroll down to the contents, so my question is:

Does anyone know how to remove this black void or the css code to reduce it please?

Thank you in advance.

Chris
    iSAW Company

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there!

It looks like you have a WordPress.com Business plan for your WordPress.com site which gives you priority support for your site isaw.company. Since your site is showing “coming soon” to the public, you’ll need to reach out to that priority support team for help with your site’s CSS.

You can reach out to them via email or live chat here:

https://wordpress.com/help/contact

I hope that helps!

• Hi,

I’m sorry for the late reply, more sorry for my website notice of ‘Coming Soon” and you couldn’t get access to my site to see what I’m talking about.

Do you reckon you can have another look at addressing this subject for me please. I’ve definitely taken off the “Coming Soon” notice now!

To help you see what I’m trying to achieve, I’ve attached four screenshots so you have a better understanding:

This first one is what you first see with every product page:

The second and third screenshots are the amount of scrolling down to get to the content:

And this is the page I’m trying to achieve without the black header:

I appreciate any help you can share with me to address this.

Thank you.

Chris
    iSAW Company

• Hi Chris,

As @csonnek mentioned in their reply, since you’re on our Business plan it’s best to contact our live chat support team at https://wordpress.com/help/contact

• Since you are already in touch with us by email ticket, I am closing this forum topic. Please respond to the email ticket for any other questions, and we will be happy to help!

• The topic ‘Black Header On All WooCommerce Product Pages’ is closed to new replies.