barbsbury activation problem

• after activating the theme then start customization it opens the previous theme

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi,

The My Content and Switching Themes section of the Themes support page says:

When you change a theme, nearly everything comes with you. Your posts, pages, media, blogroll and all of your content stay with you.

What comes with the switch includes default images from the theme applied when the site was created as well as any images that you’ve added to the media library while using other themes. In fact, changing themes doesn’t affect the media library at all.

So it’s normal that after a theme switch your site doesn’t resemble the demo of the theme that you switched to. It will only resemble the demo if it is similarly constructed. See the My Theme Doesn’t Look Like the Demo section of the Themes support page for more on why your site doesn’t look like the demo, and what you can you can do about it. Info on the Barnsbury theme may be found in the Barnsbury Overview. See particularly its Building Your Website section.

• The topic ‘barbsbury activation problem’ is closed to new replies.