Background problem

• Hi,

the french forum send me here because i can’t change my background. I have already change my background before but because of the last update.

Can you help me ?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

Right now, you are previewing the Custom Design features in your site’s customizer. Before you can publish the new background on your site, you will have to either exit that Custom Design preview or upgrade your site.

You can do that by going to your site’s Customizer and opening one of the custom design sections: Colors & Backgrounds (Couleurs et arrière plan), Fonts (Polices), or CSS. At the top of each section you will see this text:

This feature is a part of the Premium Plan. Purchase to make it live or exit the preview.

You can either purchase the Premium plan (to get all of the custom design features) or exit the preview. No matter which you choose, once you are done you will be able to change your site’s background and publish that change on your site.

Please let me know if you have any questions about that. :)

• But i have already tried to change my background with the Customizer but it didn’t worked. The background that i updated before still stay (look at my blog to see that, it’s not the background with the default settings of my design who is white).

Can you have an explication ?

• You are still previewing the Custom Design features in the Customizer. Before the background can be saved, you will have to either exit the Custom Design preview or upgrade your site to the Premium plan. After you exit the Custom Design preview, you can save and publish your background.

• The topic ‘Background problem’ is closed to new replies.