Auto-Sharing to Facebook

• I used to be able to auto-share my posts to facebook.
    What happened is I posted on word press and the post automatically shared to facebook. That no longer works, I have to go to each published post individually and click to share it.
    I’ve tried unlinking and relinking my blog to my facebook account but it still doesn’t work.
    Does the auto share feature still work? If someone can please tell me how to fix it I would be appreciative, thank you.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

I wasn’t clear from your post whether you’d gone through the following steps, just in case, here is what is recommended if your account needs reconnecting (this information can be found here.

1. Log into your WordPress.com site. Go to My Site → Sharing in your dashboard and click Disconnect next to the link to the Facebook profile or page you wish to disconnect.

2. Reload the page and confirm the link now says Connect, but don’t click that link yet.

3. Log into your Facebook account. Then go to your Facebook Account Settings →Apps page by clicking this App Settings link.

4. Remove the WordPress.com app by clicking the X in its row. (If there is no WordPress.com row, don’t worry, just skip this step). If you see a popup asking for confirmation, click the “Remove” button.

5. Do not check the box to delete content created by WordPress.com. This will remove all previously publicized posts and there is no way to recover them.

6. Log back into your WordPress.com site. Go to My Site → Sharing in your dashboard and follow these steps to reconnect.

• The topic ‘Auto-Sharing to Facebook’ is closed to new replies.