Archive page in Oulipo?

• Does anyone know of a way to create an archive page in the Oulipo theme.

I like this theme very much and can’t figure it out, it is a photo blog.

If I’m not able to create one then you suggest a theme very similar to Oulipo as I want it clean and quick.

I don’t use CSS.

Thank you :)

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Archives pages are automatically created by the software. When we publish a post the software adds it to the Archives pages. What will be displayed on Archives pages is theme dependent. You cannot edit the Archives or the Categories pages which are automatically generated by the software when you publish posts. Whether or not full posts are displayed on Categories Pages and Archives pages is theme dependent ie. it’s coded into the template and we cannot edit templates or themes. In the majority of themes, posts on category or other archive pages show up just as they do on the main posts page in the blog. But in some themes only the beginnings of posts are shown, and in a few themes you only get titles or thumbnails. See here for a theme list of themes that may display the way you want > Category/archive pages: full posts or not

If you wish you can create a static page and then type the Archives [shortcode] on it.

• Thanks, timethief. I have tried typing Archives into a new page and it just puts up a page with the word Archives in it and nothing else :)

I shall look over this listing you have supplied, thanks.

• Please read those instructions again and follow them to the letter. The [square brackets are required] [archives]

• Hey that works, I’m sorry, I must have read it wrong.

Although it doesn’t put the images up only the post title – is there a way to get the images and not the titles?

Thank you :)

• Whether or not full posts are displayed on Categories Pages and Archives pages is theme dependent ie. it’s coded into the template and we cannot edit templates or themes. In the majority of themes, posts on category or other archive pages show up just as they do on the main posts page in the blog. But in some themes only the beginnings of posts are shown, and in a few themes you only get titles or thumbnails. See here for a theme list of themes that display thumbnails> Category/archive pages: full posts or not

• The topic ‘Archive page in Oulipo?’ is closed to new replies.