Applying to WordAds

• Hello! Im about to apply to the WordAds programme with my website http://www.jawbreakermag.com. I have downloaded and activated Jetpack, so now my site is connected with WordPress.com (as it previously was wordpress.org). My question is: the monetization feature is only available in the business plans? Do I have to get one of these plans in order to apply to the WordAd programme? And, lastly: Can I apply more than once? (For example if my site does not meet the minimum pageviews needed but it does in the future).

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi,

Your website is hosted by Bluehost, so your site is accessing WordAds through Jetpack. Visit https://jetpack.com/features/traffic/ads/ for more information.

WordAds is available for all Jetpack users on the Premium or Professional plan.

Hope this answers your question.

• Hi there,

To apply for WordAds you will also need to install the Adcontrol plugin.

AdControl

You can apply without owning a Jetpack plan, but then you will only be approved once you meet the minimum traffic requirement. This approval is automatic, so you only need to apply once.

If you purchase the Jetpack Premium or Professional plan, you will be approved immediately regardless of traffic. You will still need a significant amount of traffic to earn any meaningful income from ads, though :)

• @kokkieh Thank you for the additional info :-)

• Well you just saved me $99 a year! Hahaha. Do you what the know the minimum traffic I need to get approved is?
    Also, as its automatic lets say I don’t have the minimum amount of traffic needed right now but I do in the future, that means I’ll be notified that in that moment that I do qualify? Regardless of how much time has passed since my application??
    Thanks

• We don’t give the exact number of views required, but you need several thousand views a month to make any meaningful income from online advertising with any service.

You should receive an email once your site is approved with instructions how to activate ads on your site, yes. We don’t delete pending applications so it doesn’t matter how much time passes :)

• The topic ‘Applying to WordAds’ is closed to new replies.