Annual plan

• Should I go for Creator plan or entrepreneur plan?

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there!

The WordPress.com Creator plan will enable you to use plugins and custom themes, including those that come with the Entrepreneur plan. However, if you go with the Entrepreneur plan, you won’t have to pay separately for some plugins that are otherwise paid. So, the Entrepreneur plan will be of better value if you need to use those plugins.

You can click the link below to see the features that come with the Entrepreneur plan:

WP
    Choose a WordPress.com Plan » Entrepreneur Plan
    5 min read
    Choose the Entrepreneur plan (formerly known as the Commerce plan) for everything you need to create a powerful, profitable website to sell products and services. This guide explains what’s included in the WordPress.com Entrepreneur plan. Included in the Entrepreneur Plan The Entrepreneur plan gives you: WordPress hosting. Everything included in the free version of WordPress.com.

Once I know more about your site requirements, I can help you choose between the two plans. Could you tell me about them? What is your site for, and what features would you like to have on it?

Thanks!

Reply to Annual plan