Allow anyone to be a contributor

• I posted in the support forum in hopes of there being some way to do this but I guess it’s not.
    The short summary is that I want to create a blog where people easily can contribute without having to send me an e-mail request and then having to wait for me to add them as contributor, they should be able to start writing at once.

The answers I got in the support forum was
    1) That it’s a wiki I want – No it’s not what I want, I want the powerful simplicity of wordpress.com
    2) That my blog would be messed up if I did this – It wouldn’t, worst case scenario is that I would have to delete a bunch of spam when I review posts and I doubt that I would get many as the spammer never would get hes spam published or any other kind of feedback.

Please take the next step in blogging – Let authors have an extremely simple way to collaborate on the same blog

• https://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic/allow-anyone-to-be-a-contributor?replies=4

Please don’t post the same thing more than once. It just wastes forum volunteers’ time.

Go ahead and follow my suggestion, if you don’t think it will mess up your blog: post a username and password.

• It’s not the same thing, the first post was a question if it was possible. This is an idea in hope that it would be made possible. If I’m wasting someone’s time I’m sorry for that.

The problem with your solution is that the account I post to the blog most likely would be messed up fast, not the blog itself.

• Register a new account.

• The topic ‘Allow anyone to be a contributor’ is closed to new replies.