Ads not displaying properly on my new Blog

• Hello,

I’ve just started out my new blog and it says “advertisement” where I’ve placed the ad block and I’ve also enabled adwords, but I still do not see the ads displaying on the page. I’ve also disabled ad block and tested ok other devices, and it still won’t show up. Can you check this please?

Thanks,

Tommy

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there! 👋🏼

I’ve just started out my new blog and it says “advertisement” where I’ve placed the ad block and I’ve also enabled adwords, but I still do not see the ads displaying on the page. I’ve also disabled ad block and tested ok other devices, and it still won’t show up. Can you check this please?

Given that the blog is brand new, it will take some time for the advertisers to catch up with it. Nevertheless, here are some reasons why the ads are not showing on a site:

• Your site is brand new, or you’ve recently enabled WordAds for the first time. 
    • Your site doesn’t have a lot of content. 
    • Ads are turned off in your Ads dashboard. 
    • Ads are turned on, but the ad placements are turned off/unchecked. 
    • Your browser has ad blocker extensions enabled. 
    • Your site’s ads.txt file is not up to date (or is missing).
    • Your site doesn’t have a consent management provider
    • Your site does not adhere to our brand safety guidelines. Find out more about here.

You can also refer to the WordAds FAQ: https://wordads.co/faq.

• Thank you. I’ll check those out.

• Sounds good. If you need further help, feel free to reply back here or reach out over live chat for real-time help.

• Hi team – ive got the ads coming through on the blog posts, but not on the main page. any tips? http://www.random-thoughts.work

Thanks!

• Hi @michaelwignallaus – I see what you mean. Since this is an older and not exactly related topic, could you either start a new topic, or start a chat with us here so we can work on this more specifically as it relates to your site and WordAds? Thanks so much!

• The topic ‘Ads not displaying properly on my new Blog’ is closed to new replies.