Adjusting Website Display at 100% Zoom

• Hello Everyone,

I’m currently facing an issue with the display of my website at 100% zoom in most browsers. At this zoom level, the site feels too cramped and doesn’t match the aesthetic I prefer.

I’ve noticed that my website looks much better and more spacious when the browser is set to 75% zoom (Picture 2 attached). What I’m seeking is a way to achieve the same visual appearance and spaciousness at 100% zoom as I experience at 75% zoom.

For better clarity, I’ve attached two pictures:

Picture 1: Website at 100% zoom (current display)

Picture 2: Website at 75% zoom (preferred display)

I understand that altering the zoom via CSS can be challenging. I’m looking for suggestions or workarounds to maintain the default browser zoom at 100% while achieving the visual appearance of my website at 75% zoom.

Any help, tips, or guidance to achieve this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and assistance!

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• We can’t help as your site isn’t running on the wordpress.com platform nor can we help with third party themes.

You can’t change the zoomlevel of other people browser. I guess you’ll have to rewrite the complete or at least a great part of the css of that theme. Best is to take a look in the documentation of that theme before doing so.

• The topic ‘Adjusting Website Display at 100% Zoom’ is closed to new replies.