Account with multiple Website

• Hello, going forward; from a single account which I have; can I host multiple domain or websites? Like an account from a WordPress Hosting Server, one Control Panel account, and then simply create or install Multiple WordPress websites with each own wp-admin account?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

from a single account which I have; can I host multiple domain or websites?

Yes, you can create and manage multiple WordPress.com sites from one account. When there are multiple sites, you will see a ‘switch site’ option under My Sites.

Users can be invited to each site and have their own user account.

from a WordPress Hosting Server, one Control Panel account, and then simply create or install Multiple WordPress websites with each own wp-admin account?

If you want to have access to a control panel, I would suggest creating self hosted WordPress.org sites. The differences between WordPress.com and WordPress.org are explained here:

WordPress.com vs. WordPress.org

With a WordPress.org site, you have more control over server level settings like those you see in hosting control panels.

Come back to me if you have any questions.

• I have a related question – I started a website (blog) a year ago. I have that wordpress account. I now have a second website (on a different wordpress account that someone else started but now I am running). My “Add Media” button works in my original account / website, but the button does NOT work in my “new” website / account. Again, these were created completely independent of each other. Is there a way to get both sites managed under my original account?

Geez that is confusing. I apologize.

• Hi polybydesign,

Please start a new thread for your question and tag it with ‘modlook’:

https://en.forums.wordpress.com/?new=1

Once you’ve done that we’ll be happy to take a look.

Thanks!

• The topic ‘Account with multiple Website’ is closed to new replies.