2 Questions on Rebalance Theme

• I am trying to figure out how to center my blog posts? When you click on the post the content it aligning to the right not the center. Help?

I also want to get rid of the “title,” on my pages…. For instance when you click on the about page, the word “about,” appears large and aligned left. Same with the “contact,” page. I would like to remove the title block from the pages altogether

Any help with either of these issues much appreciated!

Xx

Scarlett

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi scarlettandgold

I also want to get rid of the “title,” on my pages…. For instance when you click on the about page, the word “about,” appears large and aligned left. Same with the “contact,” page. I would like to remove the title block from the pages altogether

h1.entry-title {
        display: none;
    }

Custom CSS can only be added if you are under premium or business plans. To know more about how to add custom CSS here is the support document for that:
    https://en.support.wordpress.com/custom-design/editing-css/

To know more about plans features and pricing please refer to support link below:

https://wordpress.com/pricing/

Hope this helps.

• Hi there

I am trying to figure out how to center my blog posts? When you click on the post the content it aligning to the right not the center. Help?

Please try adding the below custom css code to your site here we are first removing the float property which was set to right by default and then adding margin left to the post to make it centre:

.entry-content {
        float: none !important;
        margin-left: 150px;
    }

footer.entry-footer {
        float: none !important;
    }

Hope this helps.

• Hi!

Thank you it does! Do I need to update to the $8 a month premium to edit the CSS?

• Yes you need to upgrade your plan to Premium if you want to use Custom CSS code.

• The topic ‘2 Questions on Rebalance Theme’ is closed to new replies.