10GB Space Upgrade

• Hi there!

I accidentally let my 10GB space upgrade expire, and I’m looking to renew it. However, I don’t see the option to renew it anywhere– it was originally a $20 yearly renewal, and now I only see the option to upgrade to Premium for $79 (which is more money than I am able to spend on this personal blog right now).

Is there somewhere I can upgrade this? Your help would be much appreciated

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there!
    I seems that upgraded storage space is no longer a separate option. Like you noticed, you have to upgrade your plan in order to get more room. That is covered in the following document:
    https://en.support.wordpress.com/space-upgrade/

At least what you already have in there will not be deleted.

If you need more space than you have, it does mention towards the bottom that ->

Are there other options besides subscribing to WordPress.com Premium or WordPress.com Business?
    If you ran out of space or would like to upload other types of files, some alternatives are:

Use an external hosting service such as Flickr or YouTube, and embed remote images and videos.
    Upload to a dedicated file hosting or file sharing service.

• Hi there, since you mentioned that you previously had the 10GB space upgrade, I’ve gone ahead and tagged this thread for Staff attention. Please be patient for their reply.

• Hi there,

I restored the space upgrade to your account. You should be able to renew it here.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

• Wow, thanks so much!

• The topic ‘10GB Space Upgrade’ is closed to new replies.