You screwed up up sites name.

• You screwed up up sites name. COMPLETELY screwed it up. How do I fix this. I’m not paying for something I can’t use

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to moderators and staff)

• This is not the site address I wanted.
    I had already registered ‘homefoodstars.com’ with domain.com
    I was under the impression my site was being transferred to WordPress.com. Idk WHAT I wound up with. Something @ .wordpress.com???
    All I intend on doing was paying to transfer an address I already owned. What did you give me???

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

• Hello there!

As a WordPress.com volunteer, I’m here to assist you with your migration concern. After checking, it seems your sites are still hosted on Newfold Digital, and the domain hasn’t propagated to WordPress.com yet.

I’ve informed our moderator about this, but for a faster response, please contact us directly at https://wordpress.com/help/contact/.

We’ll work diligently to resolve the issue and support you throughout the migration process. Thank you for reaching out, and we’re here to help every step of the way.

• Hi there,

I noticed that you’ve already opened a support ticket regarding this issue, and we’ve sent you a response. To avoid any confusion and to get the most accurate assistance, please follow up on the ticket.

• The topic ‘You screwed up up sites name.’ is closed to new replies.