WordPress not working

• For the past week/few days, WordPress is close to unusable. Is this a service wide issue or just with me for some reason? There have been bugs the past few days but now pretty much nothing is working.

Some things wont load at all, sometimes loads for a moment then goes to a blank screen.

Are you able to confirm that is just me or sitewide. I can’t even access support from the support option in the top right.

It just keeps saying “Our New Help Centre” but nothing works.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi, sorry to hear you’re having trouble with your site, this definitely shouldn’t be happening. I had a look at the backend of your site and, I don’t see anything in particular that could be causing these issues.

I see you have quite a few plugins, so it is possible that some enter in conflict with others. A good first troubleshooting step is to deactivate all of your plugins, except for Jetpack. If the issue disappears then reactivate one plugin at a time. Refresh your page each time you reactivate a plugin to see what causes the issue to return.

Since you also have installed the Health Check plugin, you can do it easier there: on the troubleshooting tab, you can click the button to disable all plugins and change the theme for you, while you’re still logged in, without affecting normal visitors to your site.

• The topic ‘WordPress not working’ is closed to new replies.