WordPress.com Subscription Payment Issue: Please Resolve Quickly

• Dear WordPress.com Support Team,

I am writing to request a solution to a payment issue I have been experiencing for the last several days. I have tried to pay for my WordPress.com subscription using Inter national card and Google Pay, but all payments have failed.

I have contacted my bank and confirmed that international payments and all other services are operational. I have also tried using different browsers and devices, but all attempts to pay have been unsuccessful.

I am very frustrated by this issue, as I am eager to continue using your services. I would appreciate it if you could please investigate this matter and provide me with a solution as soon as possible.

If there is another payment option available, please let me know. I am willing to try anything to get my subscription back up and running.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
    Dr Vishal Anand

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hello,

I do not see anything blocking purchases on your account and indeed, I’m seeing a purchased made today, 11/5/23. So it looks like this was solved? If not, please let us know!

• The topic ‘WordPress.com Subscription Payment Issue: Please Resolve Quickly’ is closed to new replies.