Widen Column on Cubic

• For the blog post column I would like it to be as wide as the page, but I can’t figure out how to change the CSS to make post pages wider. Please help!

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi!
    You have a div element whose class is .entry-content that defines your post area. Right now it is 768px width that also means that it will look bigger or smaller depending on your visitor screen dimensions. What you need is to change this element width. You can easily do that adding this Custom CSS code:

.entry-content {    width: 900px;
    }

Of course, 900px is just an idea to test it. You can play with this parameter to adjust it to your preferences. Even to fix a percentage of the global width to dynamically expand or contract this area depending on your visitor screen or when he/she zoom out or in. For instance:

.entry-content {    width: 80%;
    }

To finish, let me add a suggestion. I would apply the same changes to your .entry-author and .entry-footer areas. Right now both three share the same parameters and even if your are not using the others right now, it would be a good idea to keep the layout. So:

.entry-author, .entry-content, .entry-footer {
        width: 900px;
    }

I hope this helps you. Enjoy blogging!

• Thank you so much, that worked!

• The topic ‘Widen Column on Cubic’ is closed to new replies.