Why is the blog reader loading all posts made on a topic instead only a couple?

• Typically, when you select a topic to read wordpress will load a couple posts, once you reach the bottom it will load the next recent batch of posts.
    The reader is now loading all posts made on any given topic once selected.
    Please help!

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• I’m sorry your experiencing these issues.

Before creating new threads, which can fall between the cracks, it’s always best to search.

Rather than posting into more than one thread on the same issue, which can also result in falling between the cracks please, post into only one.

When posting into any thread for technical assistance post what’s relevant ie. your operating system, browser details and a description of what you are experiencing. (Note that posting over and over into the same thread or into multiple threads only to commiserate with others is not helpful.)

Post only into this thread which is tagged for Staff attention https://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic/reader-doesnt-load?replies=37 so we can keep all bloggers experiencing Reader issues together, as I’m tagging all the other threads for closure.

• The topic ‘Why is the blog reader loading all posts made on a topic instead only a couple?’ is closed to new replies.