Why is my blog suddenly all in italics?

• I posted a new post, and now everything other than the newest post appears to be italicized.

Could someone please help me re-set it so it doesn’t do this?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• What is your blog? ;)

But, your forget a tag oppened

• One suggestion to keep this from happening in the future is to go to settings > writing and select “WordPress should correct invalidly nested XHTML automatically” and then click “save changes.”

After doing that, open your latest post, make one small change (like adding a space and then deleting it) and then click “update post” and it should automatically fix the issue for you.

• I think the site is under some kind of attack. That or-who knows what kind of problems they’re having. All the formatting is currently wiped out. I don’t know if anybody else is having the same issues.

• Your site looks fine. Supergirl’s site is fixed. What are you talking about?

• I copied and pasted what it looked like at the time and sent it to support. It’s already happened twice today, and it’s happened before. The folks at WordPress are never able to find a problem so I guess it’ll never be solved.

• Again, if you don’t tell us what is going on, or give us a link to an example, we can’t help.

Or did you just want to vent?

• I too have looked at this blog repeatedly and I do not know what the problem is. I cannot see one.

• Yup!

BTW, the update is done.

• This is my dashboard right this minute. Yes, it is all in a straight line just like this.

rjjrdq’s America ← Visit site

Howdy, rjjrdq | Turbo | Log Out
    New Post

Drafts
    New Page
    Upload
    Comments

Dashboard
    Dashboard
    o Dashboard
    o Blog Stats
    o Blog Surfer
    o My Comments
    o Tag Surfer
    o Subscriptions
    o Readomattic

o Edit
    o Add New
    o Post Tags
    o Categories

Media
    Media
    o Library
    o Add New

Links
    Links
    o Edit
    o Add New
    o Link Categories

Pages
    Pages
    o Edit
    o Add New

Comments 0

Polls
    Polls
    o Edit
    o Add New

Appearance
    Appearance
    o Themes
    o Widgets
    o Extras
    o Edit CSS

Users
    Users
    o Authors & Users
    o Your Profile
    o Invites

Tools
    Tools
    o Tools
    o Import
    o Export

Settings
    Settings
    o General
    o Writing
    o Reading
    o Discussion
    o Media
    o Privacy
    o Delete Blog
    o OpenID
    o Domains

Upgrades
    Upgrades
    o Upgrades
    o Gifts
    o Domains

Show on screen
    Right Now Recent Comments Incoming Links Your Stuff What’s Hot QuickPress Recent Drafts Stats
    Screen Layout
    Number of Columns: 1 2 3 4

WordPress.com Forums

WordPress.com Support

WordPress.com Videos on WordPress.tv

Help
    Screen Options

WordPress announcement: Even Easier LiveJournal Migration

Dashboard

Right Now

At a Glance
    206 Posts 292 Comments
    2 Pages 287 Approved
    46 Categories 0 Pending
    258 Tags 5 Spam

Change ThemeTheme The Journalist v1.9 with 11 Widgets

Akismet has protected your site from 585 spam comments already, and there are 5 comments in your spam queue right now.

Recent Comments
    From rjjrdq on Obama’s Assault On America # [Pending]

Thanks for stopping by comrade.

ApproveUnapprove | Edit | Reply | Spam | Delete
    Thanks for stopping by comrade.
    (email visible only to moderators and staff)
    rjjrdq
    http://rjjrdq.wordpress.com
    From evil Librul on Obama’s Assault On America # [Pending]

Time to call the whaaaaambulance! You got eight years of crying ahead buddy!

Time to call the whaaaaambulance! You got eight years of crying ahead buddy!
    evil Librul
    Pingback on Voter Apathy

California Budget Help A Bong Load Away? « rjjrdq’s America

[…] a Christmas present, and a green light to continue business as usual. I could be wrong, but since most …

[…] a Christmas present, and a green light to continue business as usual. I could be wrong, but since most voters don’t give a shit what politicians are doing generally, my guess is that this would be more money down the drain. […]
    California Budget Help A Bong Load Away? « rjjrdq’s America
    http://rjjrdq.wordpress.com/2009/03/13/california-budget-help-a-bong-load-away/
    From rjjrdq on Obama Adds Another Token Latino # [Pending]

Thanks for stopping by.

Thanks for stopping by.
    rjjrdq
    http://rjjrdq.wordpress.com
    From A Latina on Obama Adds Another Token Latino # [Pending]

I am sorry to have clicked on your website. It’s sad that your rhetoric is on the internet and …

I am sorry to have clicked on your website. It’s sad that your rhetoric is on the internet and readily accessible on google.
    A Latina

Reply to Comment
    Name
    URL

Cancel Update Comment Submit Reply

Incoming Links

* Start Thinking Right linked here saying, “Chinese Premier Warns Obama To Stop Insane Spendin …”
    * ObamaGab linked here saying, “These companies are just facades of real business, …”
    * Tom Nelson linked here saying, “Pelosi Snowed Out Of Global Warming Protest «. Ye …”
    * Rants ‘n Reviews: Observations from a real conservative OR Rubbing slightly more salt into the wound linked here saying, “Welcome to the March 2, 2009 edition of Rants. Joh …”
    * The Right Perspective linked here saying, “Russian Prime Minister Vladamir Putin has said the …”

Your Stuff

Loading…

What’s Hot

Loading…

QuickPress
    Title
    Upload/Insert Add an Image Add Video Add Audio Add Media Add Poll
    Content
    Tags

Recent Drafts

paypal January 2, 2009

Stats
    Top Posts

Frank Marshall Davis A Pedophile Pervert? 294 views

Obama Trying To Stifle Citizenship Questions? 134 views

Bank Of America Takes Bailout Money, Will Fire Those Who Provided It 93 views

Washington Mutual + Illegal Aliens = Bailout? 84 views

About 83 views

Election A Sham, Voting Machines *EASILY* Hacked 82 views

Dems To Kill School Vouchers For Poor Kids? 74 views

It’s All A Game 62 views
    Top Searches

first humans in north america, durbin amendment on school vouchers, north american union obama, washington post fraud bank card, leaving california
    Most Active

Americans Fed Up, Leaving California 15 views

Winding Down A Business 10 views

United States of America: July 4, 1776-January 20, 2009 RIP 10 views

What Happened To The United States? 10 views

Obama’s Assault On America 8 views

Thank you for creating with WordPress | Supp

• The CSS file is not being loaded.

First off, log out, clear your browser cache and cookies, restart your browser and then try it again.

Secondly, what browser and browser version are you using?

• Also, have you tried it in a different browser or on a different computer – if you have access to one?

• Firefox 3.0.7
    Ie7 gave me the same look earlier.
    I’ll try logging out and clearing the cache.

• I just visited your blog (http://rjjrdq.wordpress.com/) and it looked perfectly fine to me.

• It was the dashboard arc. Thanks. It looks ok this minute. I pasted what it looked like earlier. Sometimes its the dash, sometimes the blog itself, sometimes both, sometimes even other wordpress pages. It comes back eventually. So far, anyway. If you don’t see it when it’s happening, of course it will look perfectly normal. I checked different browsers, a different computer, and it looks like, I guess just my account is having this problem. Maybe I should just delete it and create a new one with the same name and info.

• Don’t do that. You CAN’T start a new blog with the same URL. Deleted blog URLs are gone forever.

Just complain to staff via the Contact Support link and they’ll check it out for you. Include all details and a link to this thread too.

• Hanni checked it out. She said clear the cache. I’ll have to move the blog and build readership all over again. So many posts on search engines with this address. Kind of a disaster.

• The topic ‘Why is my blog suddenly all in italics?’ is closed to new replies.