Why do my FORUM threads keep getting deleted?

• I’ve made two threads over the past 24 hours, and each of them have been deleted. I’ve tried searching the forums, and nothing is coming up. First question is why this is happening?

Second problem is WordPress will not let me update my page. Why not?

Again, IF THERE IS GOING TO BE MAINTENANCE ON WORDPRESS, YOU SHOULD LET YOUR USERS KNOWN IN ADVANCE!

Now, does anyone know what the problem is, and when it will be fixed?

I’ve put too much $ into my account for upgrades and whatnot to have this happen.

• You can check your previous posts to see if they’re still active by clicking on View Your Profile at the top of the forums or Member under your username in this thread. Are you sure the threads were deleted? Is this one of them?
    https://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic.php?id=20974

• IF THERE IS GOING TO BE MAINTENANCE ON WORDPRESS, YOU SHOULD LET YOUR USERS KNOWN IN ADVANCE!

That’d be nice, but it hasn’t happened yet and it doesn’t look like it’s going to happen.

The usual argument is that “this is a free service”, but as you’ve said — you’re paying for upgrades.

• There is maintenance on WordPress.com about 18 hours a day, 6 days a week.

We try not to break stuff, but occasionally do. Sorry about that. Some threads were deleted yesterday because they were duplicates or contained no text. Please try posting again, or contact support directly – it’s open now.

• The topic ‘Why do my FORUM threads keep getting deleted?’ is closed to new replies.