why cant why cant I add content to a columnI add content to a column

• why cant I add content to a column

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hello there!

As a WordPress.com volunteer, I’m here to assist you with adding content to the column block. To better understand your issue, could you kindly provide more details about the specific problem you are facing?

In the meantime, I recommend checking this link below as it provides valuable information on working with the column block and might help you find a solution.

WP
    Blocks (The Full List) » Columns Block
    6 min read
    Use the Columns block to insert text, media, and other content into up to six side-by-side columns. When used one after another, the columns create a grid effect. This guide will show you how to create columns on a page. Video Tutorial Working with columns – Transcript 0:00 In this video, we’ll take a look at the Columns block, which you can use to create a grid with up to six column

I want to assure you that I have already informed our moderator about your concern. They are aware of the matter and will be looking into it to provide the necessary support.

If you have any specific details or further questions, please feel free to share them. We’re dedicated to resolving this matter for you and assisting you throughout the process. Thank you for reaching out, and we’re here to help in any way we can.

• Hi there,

Can you tell us a bit more about what you are trying to set up? Can I see this on your homepage?  Or is it a specific place I need to look at?  

I was not sure what column it is you are referring to, thanks for pointing it out!

• The topic ‘why cant why cant I add content to a columnI add content to a column’ is closed to new replies.