Why are my sidebars at the bottom of the page?

• I noticed recently my sidebars (2) are Waaaay down at the bottom of my site. Why? and How can I fix it? My theme is Elegant Grunge. And while I’m asking for clues: why does my PC want to launch Windows Office 2000 every time I click on anything in WordPress?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• If you have been copying and pasting text from elsewhere without using either icon 5 or icon 6 in Row 2 of the visual editor, please see here http://en.support.wordpress.com/visual-editor/#pasting-text

Go to Settings > Writing and select “ ___ WordPress should correct invalidly nested XHTML automatically” and then scroll down and click “Save Changes.”

Posts > All Posts, change all your latest posts to Draft, click Update, change them back to Published, click Update again. (You can edit all of them at once: tick the square in front of their titles then select Edit from the Bulk Actions dropdown and click Apply.)

See also > Themes » Layout Issues > Sidebar

• And while I’m asking for clues: why does my PC want to launch Windows Office 2000 every time I click on anything in WordPress?

I don’t know and have flagged this thread for a Staff response.

• The issue was an extra space in the caption on your “Visionaries” post. It’s all fixed up now.

And while I’m asking for clues: why does my PC want to launch Windows Office 2000 every time I click on anything in WordPress?

I haven’t a clue. It sounds like something is set improperly on your PC.

• The topic ‘Why are my sidebars at the bottom of the page?’ is closed to new replies.