When I can Get refund?

• Hi. When I can get refund?
    I paid 27th June and canceled at 5th July. It was hard to use your default themes. So I canceled 2~3 times because even there was still remain cancel option. And today I checked again when can I get refund.
    But still activated. So I canceled again.
    I paid same service with other account after cancel.
    And now I have to pay both. I don’t want to do that.
    Please help me.

When can I get refund?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hello there,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re seeking a refund. I’ve informed our moderator about your request. For further assistance with your refund inquiry, please contact us directly at this link: https://wordpress.com/help/contact. Our support team will be glad to assist you. Thank you for your understanding, and if you have any other questions, feel free to reach out.

• Hi there!

Our refund period is 14 days for the yearly plans and 96 hours for domain registrations. It seems you canceled the plan about a month after purchasing. That’s why a refund wasn’t issued, as it was out of the refund period already. Can you share the username/email address used on your other account so that we can take a look?

Thanks!

• dear aisajib,
    I agree. I totally understood your policy.
    I canceled domain 5th July and refunded after that. And I refunded several times. and get succeed in web page.
    The last visit was for confirmation refund. I expected that was canceled and wanted to know when I can get. But I found there was still refundable. what happened?

I paid same plan with other account and using your service already.
    Why I have to use same plan without reason.

There was some mis operation on you site or my misunderstanding.

what can I do? and What can you do for me?

If you can extend my other account’s plan with this, I will let you know.

• Hey there,

I’m afraid a refund isn’t possible in this instance, but we could look to either restore the plan on this account, or merge the purchase this purchase on the other account.

What is the username of the other account?

Also to check, are you looking to also use the domain kangnamonnuri.blog going forward?

Many thanks!

• Thank you for reply.
    Alternate username is jangwon5.
    And site is Kangnam C @jangwon5

And I have no reason use kangnamonnuri.blog anymore.

Many thanks!

• Hi there,

I checked your @jangwon5 account, and the plan you had purchased is also outside of the refund period.

What we can do is what @aleone89 suggested. We can restore those plans, and you can continue using them until they expire.

• Hi and thank you for your concerning.
    The account occurred problem is “kangnamonnuri”. email is (email visible only to moderators and staff).
    I hope to add this plan from “kangnamonnuri” to “hesed.news @jangwon5”. I will using hesed.news further.
    Could you do this for me?
    My case was the accident. I tried refund several time on website but it looked proceeded but not proceeded. And I’d visited web for checking refund schedule, I found still refundable, so refunded again.
    So.. for better conclusion, move plan to active account please.

Thanks

• I attatched visiting history of my browser. Please see above 5th of July data. below is front page of 5th July records.

• I hope to get favor as @aleone89 suggested for me.

Plz, extend hsed.news plan instead kangnamonnuri.blog.
    thank you. @fstat @aleone89

• I’ve successfully transferred the Business plan from @kangnamonnuri to @jangwon5. This resulted in extending the expiration date of the Business plan for your site hesed.news to an additional year. You can verify that by logging into the @jangwon5 account and checking the Purchases page.

Let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with.

• Dear @fstat and all,
    I checked the link you’ve sent.
    Thanks for your expedite support.
    I can go with wordpress forever because of you.

• You’re most welcome, and please feel free to contact us again if you need help with anything else.

• The topic ‘When I can Get refund?’ is closed to new replies.