Website refused to connect

• I haven’t been able to access my website editor for 3 days! When I login through WordPress it says my site ‘refused to connect,’ and it won’t let me edit through BlueHost either.

WP.com: Unknown
    Jetpack: Yes
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to moderators and staff)

• Greetings, @nineliveslegacyclub,

Please let us know what the URL is of the site where you’re facing the issue. Once we have that information, it will help us to provide you with accurate support.

Please note that we can only help with questions related to WordPress.com here. If your site is using the open-source WordPress.org software, you need to visit these forums instead:
    https://wordpress.org/support/forums/

Thank you!

• Hi there,

You can’t access the site from WordPress.com, because the Jetpack connection is currently broken, and that’s because the site is in Coming Soon mode on Bluehost’s end.

Once you launch it at Bluehost, the Jetpack connection should start working again, and you’ll be able to access it from our end.

If you can’t get into it from Bluehost’s end either, please contact their support directly for help, as we have no access to their systems and no control over your site itself on their servers.

• The topic ‘Website refused to connect’ is closed to new replies.