website is not going liv

• I have redesigned my website and I want to move it from coming soon to public, I have ticked the public option but when I go to the website on another tab it still says comming soon

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there!

I just checked your site at https://fullcowltechnology.wordpress.com, and it seems to be live. Are you still seeing coming soon when you go to the link above?

I also noticed you canceled the WordPress.com Starter plan. A WordPress.com plan is mandatory to set your domain as the primary address. Please upgrade using the button below:

After upgrading, you can set your domain as the primary address by following this guide:

WP
    Domains » Set a Primary Address
    3 min read
    Your primary site address is the domain that people will see in their browser’s address bar when visiting your site. It is the address you use to promote your website. This guide will show you how to change your site’s primary address, including how to switch it from the .wordpress.com address to your own domain. Requirements To use a domain as your site’s primary address, you will need:

Feel free to let us know if you have more questions.

• The topic ‘website is not going liv’ is closed to new replies.