Website Down

• Our domain name ‘dyersburgministorage.com’ shows in WordPress as expired 2 months ago so when I call Go Daddy, they say it is active and everything is fine. Help?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi @bevdelong, can you make sure you’re logged into the right account? The other user on your site owns a subscription that did indeed expire.

You can see the other user here:
    wordpress.com/people

Then log in as that person (or have them log in) and renew the upgrade here:
    https://wordpress.com/purchases

Cheers!

• The other person was a temp that I hired to set up the web site. She was supposed to give me administrative access (which I thought I had) and go away….

I do not want to register her – how do I fix this?

• @supernovia can you please help me? Or direct me to who can help me? I signed in and purchased for $18 heatherkipp.com and my receipt from WordPress said I had purchased heatherkipp.com but my receipt from PayPal said I had purchased heatherkippcom.wordpress.com and now I cannot access heatherkipp.com and I can’t get my money back. I don’t know what to do! Is there a delay or maybe some sort of glitch in the system? Many thanks in advance for any advice you can offer! Thanks!

• @bevdelong, if that person bought the upgrade, they are already registered, in fact they own the upgrade. Do you have the username and password for that account? If not, did you pay for the purchase or did you give them your card info?

• @heatherkipp, no problem, I already helped in another thread, but in case you missed it, you need the domain as well as the base WordPress.com site. Please go ahead and add them again then get in touch if you need more help.

For what it’s worth, you can make your own new thread and add the “modlook” tag for help. Or, once you buy your upgrade again, you can get in touch with support directly:
    https://wordpress.com/help/contact

Contact

Don’t add replies to everyone else’s threads, though.

• The topic ‘Website Down’ is closed to new replies.