We cannot complete this request, remote server returned an unexpected status cod

• Hello, I have a site where all of a sudden all my images are not loading and not appearing. When I go to open them, the following message appears, “We cannot complete this request, remote server returned an unexpected status code (400)”. I have not made any changes to the site nor have I added/removed any plugins. How can I solve the problem?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out to the free support forums for websites hosted on WordPress.com. While your site is not hosted with us, we’re here to guide you in the right direction for assistance.

For help with Jetpack, you should reach out to their support team for help. They’re the best ones to help you sort out the your image issue.

I hope this information helps guide you in the right direction. Feel free to ask if you have any further questions or need more assistance.

• The topic ‘We cannot complete this request, remote server returned an unexpected status cod’ is closed to new replies.