Verify contact information – domain is ready – email change

• Hi there,

I am trying to verify my contact information, so i can launch my domain that i purchased today.
    The verification email was sent to (email visible only to moderators and staff), however, i changed the email to stavconcontracting.ca.
    When i went to go verify it via the torossg email, it said that the email has changed and i need to verify it via stavconcontracting.ca – however i never got an email to that email.

Let me know what i have to do!

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

I am trying to verify my contact information, so i can launch my domain that i purchased today.
    The verification email was sent to (email visible only to moderators and staff), however, i changed the email to stavconcontracting.ca.
    When i went to go verify it via the torossg email, it said that the email has changed and i need to verify it via stavconcontracting.ca – however i never got an email to that email.

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

• Hey there,

Are you changing the email address for the domain? Since nobody can see the address anyway unless you turn off the domain’s privacy settings, I’d recommend using an address that isn’t associated with the domain. That way if there’s ever a problem with the domain, you can still access the email associated with it to fix it.

If you definitely want to use that address, though, can you confirm you’re receiving other email at that address?

• The topic ‘Verify contact information – domain is ready – email change’ is closed to new replies.