VAT receipt

• Hi,

I added the company VAT details and I would like to recieve a vat receipt.
    I already tried clicking ‘Email receipt’ on the Billing History page but I don’t recieve a vat receipt via email?

• Hey there –

I understand you need to obtain a VAT receipt for your recent purchase from 12 August. Is that right? There aren’t any VAT details saved on your account.

WP
    VAT, GST, and Other Taxes
    3 min read
    Value Added Tax (VAT), Goods & Services Tax (GST), and similar consumption-based taxes (hereinafter referred to as “VAT/GST” or Business Tax) may appear in the checkout or your receipt as a separate line item. This guide will answer common questions about your WordPress.com subscription and these consumption-based taxes. Do you Charge VAT/GST on my Subscription? We charge on purchases and

If that’s the situation we will send an email to collect the VAT and country code so we can get that added for you. Let us know! Thanks!

• I did add the vat details but when I try to validate and save I get an error: The Member State service is unavailable, try again later or with another Member State

• Hi there,

I checked your account, and I see that the VAT information has been successfully stored.

If you’re not receiving the VAT receipt via email, try downloading it as a PDF directly from your Billing History page. This can be done by clicking on the Print Receipt button.

• Hi, the printed receipt contains a message “This is not an official VAT receipt. For an official VAT receipt, email yourself a copy” and I need the official VAT receipt. Emailing the receipt doesn’t work.

• I’ve emailed you the receipt. Please check the email address associated with your WordPress.com account (https://wordpress.com/me/account) for it.

Also, make sure to check your spam folder in case our email landed in there.

• I didn’t recieved any email, I also checked my spam folder. I changed to email address to my personal email address. Can you try to resend the email to my personal email address?

• I’ve resent the email receipt. If you’re still not able to receive it, I recommend contacting your company’s IT department or your email provider and ask them if they’re blocking any emails from WordPress.com.

• I didn’t received any email. I contacted our IT department and they are not blocking emails from wordpress.com. They also checked on the mailserver and they didn’t receive any emails from wordpress.com the last couple of days.

• @liviosbe, I just realized we were looking at the old email address and not the one you’ve recently updated to.

We’re looking into this to sort out the issue & will update you soon. Thanks!

• Ok @liviosbe, we’ll still be working on this, but in the meantime I was able to get a copy of the receipt, which we’ll email you manually as a PDF. You should have that soon. Cheers!

• I received the receipt now, thx!

• Hi,

When checking out when buying the Premium subscription, I filled in the company information etc. However, when i click “continue to payment” i get the following error notification: “The Member State service is unavailable, try again later or with another Member State”. I am not sure what to do with this because i tried to do it “later” and it still doesn’t work. This is quite annoying because i can’t continue with my website if i can’t subscribe to the package.

Thank you for your help!

• Hey @theonlinestudent1,

Many thanks for reaching out!

Can you tell me if you’ve entered in a VAT ID during the payment process?

Many thanks in advance!

• Hi Aleone89,

Yes, when filling in contact details i clicked on “btw details toevoegen” (=dutch) and then filled in the company name, ID and address fields. But when i then click on “doorgaan naar betaling” (=continue to payment) it gives the error i mentioned.

• Hi there,

What city, state, and postcode are you entering?

• Hi @mariecallemeyn,

I would love to assist you, but to keep threads on topic and prevent the OP from receiving email notifications, I wanted to see if you could create a new post?:

https://en.forums.wordpress.com/?new=1

Feel free to add the modlook tag to the thread so staff can respond immediately.

Thanks!,

• The topic ‘VAT receipt’ is closed to new replies.