URGENT emails are blocked – can't send emails

• Hi,
    since this morning, we can’t send emails from any of our email adresses linked to our domain name. We get an automatic email response that says that our email was blocked with this sentence : “Remote Server returned ‘550 5.7.520 Message blocked because it contains content identified as spam. AS(4567)'”. It does so for every one of our email adresses. We don’t understand, everything seems normal from our website and wordpress platform. We have been using the server for 4 years without difficulty. We are using hotmail do receive our emails via transfer.
    Please help us as soon as possible, we are really confused and can’t get any work done this morning.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi @orthophoniejeuxdemots, what are you using to send mail? If you’re sending from some other domain, please contact that mail provider.

If you’re trying to send mail from addresses at your domain, I can see why they’d be marked as spam. On our end I see some forwarders that allow you to receive mail at your domain’s address. I don’t see any settings that would let you send mail from a domain-based email.

For that you would need an actual inbox. I’d recommend G Suite personally, but you can use any provider:
    http://en.support.wordpress.com/domains/add-email/

• The topic ‘URGENT emails are blocked – can't send emails’ is closed to new replies.