Updated 11 plugins and received a bunch of errors

• I just now updated 11 plugins on my site and after I was done the dashboard displayed the following. The site’s front-end doesn’t seem to be affected at all.

Any ideas on how to fix it or pointers on where to look to get these sorted out?

Warning: array_unshift() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /home/digitalchet/digital-impulse.com/wp-content/plugins/akismet/class.akismet-admin.php on line 89

Warning: array_unshift() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /home/digitalchet/digital-impulse.com/wp-content/plugins/duplicator/duplicator.php on line 304

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #3 is not an array in /home/digitalchet/digital-impulse.com/wp-content/plugins/enhanced-media-library/core/options-pages.php on line 1737

Warning: array_unshift() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /home/digitalchet/digital-impulse.com/wp-content/plugins/google-analytics-dashboard-for-wp/admin/setup.php on line 345

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #4 is not an array in /home/digitalchet/digital-impulse.com/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/class.jetpack.php on line 3722

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/digitalchet/digital-impulse.com/wp-content/plugins/post-state-tags/post-state-tags.php on line 692

Warning: array_unshift() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /home/digitalchet/digital-impulse.com/wp-content/plugins/post-views-counter/post-views-counter.php on line 443

Warning: array_unshift() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /home/digitalchet/digital-impulse.com/wp-content/plugins/shortpixel-image-optimiser/class/wp-short-pixel.php on line 2979

Warning: array_unshift() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /home/digitalchet/digital-impulse.com/wp-content/plugins/ssl-insecure-content-fixer/includes/class.SSLInsecureContentFixerAdmin.php on line 178

Warning: array_unshift() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /home/digitalchet/digital-impulse.com/wp-content/plugins/swifty-page-manager/lib/swifty_plugin/php/lib_swifty_plugin.php on line 526

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/digitalchet/digital-impulse.com/wp-content/plugins/the-time-ago/the-time-ago.php on line 72

Warning: array_unshift() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /home/digitalchet/digital-impulse.com/wp-content/plugins/w3-total-cache/Generic_Plugin_Admin.php on line 510

Warning: array_unshift() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /home/digitalchet/digital-impulse.com/wp-content/plugins/w3-total-cache/Generic_Plugin_Admin.php on line 512

Warning: array_unshift() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /home/digitalchet/digital-impulse.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-editor/wpeditor.php on line 99

Warning: array_unshift() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /home/digitalchet/digital-impulse.com/wp-content/plugins/yet-another-stars-rating/yet-another-stars-rating.php on line 350

Warning: array_unshift() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /home/digitalchet/digital-impulse.com/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/admin/class-admin.php on line 272

Warning: array_unshift() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /home/digitalchet/digital-impulse.com/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/admin/class-admin.php on line 284

Warning: array_unshift() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /home/digitalchet/digital-impulse.com/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/admin/class-admin.php on line 288

Many thanks in advance.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Actually, that was displayed on the Plugins page, but when exiting the page it appears the error messages have disappeared. Is there anything I should be wary of?

• Hi there,

Did you receive these errors in the WP-Admin dashboard, or the My Site ->Plugins interface on WordPress.com?

If it was in the dashboard, that’s an issue with the WordPress software, in which case the WordPress.org forums are a better place to ask.

https://wordpress.org/support/

If it’s on the My Site interface on WordPress.com, then it might be a problem with the Jetpack connection with your site, in which case please contact Jetpack support directly for help:

Contact Support

We can only help with sites hosted on WordPress.com in these forums.

• The topic ‘Updated 11 plugins and received a bunch of errors’ is closed to new replies.