Unable to update draft & inconsistent data on page

• I open my blog’s Stats page, click on Posts in the left column, click on Drafts (17) in the top menu, then click on a draft to edit it. About two lines into editing, I receive a salmon-colored bar across the top of the page saying changes to my draft cannot be saved. So, I returned to the Posts page, and selected Drafts (17) from the top menu, and WordPress then shows me “No Posts Found”.
    1) How can that be – I just saw the list a minute ago?
    2) Why is WordPress letting me start editing a draft, then giving me error messages and not letting me save it? This has been happening a lot over the past few days.
    3) 50% of the time I click on a post from my list of posts, it does not open the post in edit mode. I cannot find any “Edit” menu items now – the user interface has changed, and things are not working.

My blog is mathmaine.com, and I am signed in as the owner of the blog (no need to sign in to post this query) using an up-to-date version of Chrome.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• First, please make sure that your browser is up to date: https://browsehappy.com/

If it is not, please try updating your browser or switching to a different browser.

If it is, please do these two things:

1. Try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies.

2. Try with all browser extensions or add-ons temporarily disabled.

Please let us know how each step goes for you, and which browser (and version of) you’re using if you’re still having trouble.

• The topic ‘Unable to update draft & inconsistent data on page’ is closed to new replies.