Trying to change my credit card number

• Desperate. So hard to figure out how to do this. Nowhere to change information in WP profile or account settings. Please help. I got a new chip card so my credit card number changed. I’m now overdue with Akismet because I can’t figure out how to change the number on my credit card. Or how that works with Akismet billing. All I know is Akismet says to sign in to WordPress. Where do I go from here?? Please help ASAP. Thank you! Elizabeth Burroughs

P.S. Your page said you care about our happiness and we’re here to help and all you offer is a posting on your forums???

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• @focuscatalyst are you logged in with the account you used to buy the upgrade? Upgraded accounts get direct access to support. You would also need to be logged into that account to change its card details. Can you log out here:

https://wordpress.com/me/

Then login again using the email address that gets billing notifications? After that you can update that account’s credit card. If you need more help, we’ll go from there. Thanks!

• The topic ‘Trying to change my credit card number’ is closed to new replies.