Trouble with the appreance

• I love the Redhill theme but I have a trouble with appreance when I public my blog, letters ‘fl’ always apprear between two last words of each sentence or a paragraph. For example:
    It apprears “Avatar vs Endgame: Cuộc chiến vôflcực”
    City of stars (Lala Land) – Những con người chạy theo giấcflmơ

Or sometimes, its appearance is in the head or the end of some paragraphs or spaces.

“fl Endgame dường như đang nắm giữ kỷ lục mới trong một thời gian, trừ khi Cameron tiếp tục tung ra Avatar sớm. Khi đó, chỉ cần phần tiếp theo của bom tấn điện này này ra mắt vào năm 2021, nó đã đủ đánh bại kỷ lục này của Marvel. Tuy nhiên trong cả hai trường hợp dù Avatar có soán ngôi Endgame hay không thì Disney cũng đều vui cả. Disney đã mua lại 20th Century Fox, và do đó, họ sẽ là chủ sở hữu phần tiếp theo của Avatar. Khi nhắc đến tương lai phòng vé, Disney chỉ có duy nhất một đối thủ, đó chính là họ”

How can I fix it?
    I’m glad receive your feedback from you!

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

For what site is this?

http://mscarrots.wordpress.com/ is using the Independent Publisher 2 theme, not Redhill.

Also please give a link to a specific post or page where this is happening.

Something like this is unlikely to be caused by the theme, as the theme just controls how elements on a page looks. It cannot make changes to the actual content of the site.

• The topic ‘Trouble with the appreance’ is closed to new replies.