Trouble Customising Footer on Exford Theme by Automattic

• Hi

I am trying to use the Free version of the Theme Exford by Automattic but I am having a few problems customising the footer and wondered if anyone could help please.

Two things
    1. I have added the Categories widget but its not pulling any categories into it
    2. I would like to add a link to Sitemap and T & C and Contact but I cant find how to do this on the footer?

Any Help would be much appreciated
    Thanks
    Kaz

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi Kaz,

1. I have added the Categories widget but its not pulling any categories into it.
    The site http://bakingwithflava.wordpress.com/ is marked private, so as a volunteer I’m unable to see it. Do you have any published posts assigned to categories?

2. I would like to add a link to Sitemap and T & C and Contact but I cant find how to do this on the footer?
    I presume that you’re referring to the footer menu location. Any custom menu that you’ve created may be assigned to that location. See the following specific tips:

Sitemap — Create a new page titled “Sitemap” and insert Sitemap Shortcode into it. Then, add a link to that page to the custom menu that you intend to display in the Footer Menu Location, as described in the Add Menu Items section of the Site Menus support page.

Contact — If you don’t already have a page titled “Contact,” then create a new page, and then add a link to that page to the custom menu to be displayed in the footer menu location.

T & C — If you’re referring to the WordPress.com Terms of Service page, then simply add a custom link to it to the appropriate custom menu. If “T & C” is a page on your site, then simply add a link to it as per the Sitemap instructions above.

• The topic ‘Trouble Customising Footer on Exford Theme by Automattic’ is closed to new replies.