transfer dpomain from Go daddy to Word Press

• Plaese call em an let me know wethre can i transfer myt daomin from go daddfy to word prtess and aklos how can i publish my webiste here on WordPress. Plaese call at my number [redacted]. Cheers, gavi

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hey there @gaviadyagmailcom! I’ve redacted your phone number because we aren’t in a call center, and we don’t want anyone calling you pretending to be us.

The domain knittedwoolstore.com doesn’t seem to be registered right now, so you can buy it outright here if that’s the one you want. Otherwise, can you share the domain name you want to transfer? We can transfer domains in most cases, or at least connect them to a site with a paid hosting service:

WP
    Domains » Transfer a Domain to WordPress.com
    7 min read
    Do you own a domain name with another provider, such as GoDaddy or 1&1? Follow the steps in this guide to transfer the domain so that you can manage both your site and domain registration from your WordPress.com account. Before You Get Started Domain transfers can take anywhere from five to seven days to complete. If you would like your domain to start working right away, connect your dom

Also, just to clarify, will you be transferring the domain name as well as the site content? If you’ll send a link to the working site we can help you find the best method to import the data here. This guide can help too.

• The topic ‘transfer dpomain from Go daddy to Word Press’ is closed to new replies.