'This site cannot be accessed. Disconnect site.'

• I haven’t been on my word press in a few months as I have been away and I just logged on to find a big red exclamation mark next to my site saying ‘This site cannot be accessed. Disconnect site’ I don’t know what to do or how to access it. Help!

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

Which is the url of the site? beewanderlustblog.wordpress.com or another one?

This type of error message usually has to do with Jepack getting disconnected.

• Hi there,

I see you have a Jetpack site in your account, beewanderlust.com, which is hosted by Bluehost. That site appears to be offline currently, which is why it’s showing as disconnected here on WordPress.com. You’ll need to get in contact with Bluehost to get that site back online.

• Hi,

I have the same problem, but I checked and my site is online.
    I have tried:
    * Disconnecting from worpress, disconnecting the site from the Jetpack plugin and connecting them again.
    * Disconnecting, clearing cache and connecting again
    * Trying from a different browser (Internet Explorer, I obviously never use that one for accessing anything)
    * Checked that my site is online with no problems

Can you please suggest a solution?

My domain is: https://www.beautyloverstories.com/
    Host Provider: Bluehost

Please let me know if more information is needed.

• @inafil

Your site is loading just fine for me.

If you’re referring to a problem with the Jetpack connection, please contact Jetpack support directly for help. We can only help with sites hosted on WordPress.com in this forum.

Contact Support

• The topic ‘'This site cannot be accessed. Disconnect site.'’ is closed to new replies.