This block has encountered an error and cannot be previewed.

• Trying to write a blog post and every standard block even the paragraph block comes up with the error message ‘This block has encountered an error and cannot be previewed’. I have deactivated the AMP plugin but I continue to get the error message?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hey there,

I am having trouble reproducing this issue. Can you clarify where you are seeing this specifically? Please try opening your website in an incognito/private browsing window. This will help us test if the issue with your browser. If so, you can try these troubleshooting steps:

WP
    Solve Common Browser Issues
    3 min read
    Some issues you may encounter with your website or account can be solved by updating your browser, refreshing the page, or clearing the browser cache and cookies. This guide covers how to resolve browser-related problems with your site. Supported Browsers Some browser issues may be caused by the browser itself. For optimal viewing and security, we recommend that you use an up-to-date versi

Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you.

• The topic ‘This block has encountered an error and cannot be previewed.’ is closed to new replies.