Tags Disappear On Scheduled Posts

• When I write a post and add tags to it (I usually use the ‘Tag & Categories’ menu), if I schedule the post for a later time, I noticed that the tags I added disappear and I must manually re-add them to the published post. This seems to happen consistently.

I am using the P2 theme as I wanted a very simple ‘status’ update theme like a Twitter/Facebook feed without the need of a title*.

Is it possible that the P2 theme is the problem with the tags disappearing off scheduled posts? Could there something else I am doing wrong?

*If there is a better theme than P2 for ‘no title’ posts (microblogging) that are primarily just a link and few sentences, please feel free to pass on a recommendation!

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi @utahrattler,

Thank you for the report! I was able to replicate and definitely think this is a glitch with the theme, not anything you’re doing wrong.

I’ve gone ahead to pass the report back to the theme’s author and will let you know as soon as I hear back. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if questions come up in the meantime.

• @siobhyb,

Sorry for a late response (didn’t have internet access for a bit). Thanks for looking into this. I’m glad I wasn’t messing anything up with the posts. I’ll watch for your notice of the theme being fixed.

Again, thanks for the help.

• Great! I’ll let you know as soon as I have an update.

• The topic ‘Tags Disappear On Scheduled Posts’ is closed to new replies.