Table of Contents

• On my kindle fire, I downloaded the All In One SEO. Went to download folder and unzipped with RAR App.

What do I do now? Do I need to move the folder with the files?

Appreciate any help provided.

PJ AKA: Manifestations

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• You can’t install third party plugins on the wordpress.com platform unless you upgrade to the Business Plan.

• Hey there,

You can install the plugin you downloaded by uploading the ZIP file directly to your site. To do so visit your Plugins page and select Upload in the upper right-hand corner. You can also follow our help guide here:

WP
    Plugins » Install a Plugin
    4 min read
    Plugins are tools to add extra features to a WordPress site, created by many people and companies in the WordPress community. This guide will show you how to install plugins on your website. Before Installing a Plugin A WordPress.com website has many more built-in features than a self-hosted WordPress site, meaning you won’t need a plugin for many common features. Before installing a plu

As mentioned by @staartmees, a Business plan is required to use a plugin with your site due to the unique hosting requirements for plugin-enabled sites. You can upgrade your plan here:

Additionally, you can take advantage of our built-in SEO tools, and optimize your site for search engines by following our help guide here:

WP
    Optimize Your Site for Search Engines (SEO)
    6 min read
    Your WordPress.com website is optimized for search engines by default. However, there’s more that you can do as a website owner to influence how people find you through search engines like Google. Appear in Search Engines SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It refers to techniques you can use to help ensure that your site ranks high in the results of search engines such as Google an

Hope this helps!

• The topic ‘Table of Contents’ is closed to new replies.