support

• where is my domain?

At one time, we had a premium account and WordPress manages our DNS for ynpnlnk.org and we’re now unable to manage that in order to reactivate our email servers (MX Records??). Thanks for any help you can provide! Kyle

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hey there @ynpnlnk / Kyle! It looks like your plan expired back in April. Are you hosting your site here with us? The one you’ve listed here seems like it’s not been set up yet, but if you’d like to upgrade again you can do that here:

That will connect the domain to the site and give you DNS access again.

Also: did you need any help getting your site up and going? We have tutorials and webinars that can help, or even a design service that can help if you just need a running start. Let us know how we can help!

• Outside of upgrading our account, how can we direct the domain management back to GoDaddy so we can add the appropriate commands for our email servers? GoDaddy says it’s under WordPress control but I can’t access the DNS management through WordPress. Thanks for your help

• Hi @ynpnlnk, I’d recommend simply adding the MX records needed. You can add TXT records and keys and whatnot, too:

WP
    Domains » Manage Your DNS Records
    4 min read
    DNS records are special settings that control what people see when they visit your domain. They also allow you to connect your domain to third-party services such as an email provider. This guide will show you how to add, remove, and change your domain’s DNS records. Reasons for Editing DNS Records You may want to edit the DNS for your domain if you are: Verifying your ownership of a d

Or, you can change your name servers if you’d like, but before you do that can you confirm what you have in mind for the site and email? We want to be sure we’re recommending the best option.

• The topic ‘support’ is closed to new replies.