Subscribers were not notified of my latest post

• I post twice a week on WordPress and have for about 7 years. Yesterday’s post did not go out to most of my subscribers via email. They have checked their spam folders. Can you help me with this?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there!

Can you share the email address of some of the email followers who reported not receiving the email notification for your latest post? We’ll check our logs to see what happened once we have the email addresses.

Thanks!

• Well, I didn’t receive it: (email visible only to moderators and staff). Neither did Chris Boivin, but I don’t know his email address. My views were WAY down last week and this week. I am sure that many of my followers are not receiving emails and there is no way for me to check to see if they are.

• Hey there,

Many thanks for that additional information.

I can see the the email notification was sent to (email visible only to moderators and staff) and the timestamp for this was sent at 10:16:58 ((+0000(UTC)).

There was no bounce-back or errors with sending this email from our end.

The next step here would be to check with ebsco.com – to see if they have any filters blocking that at the email inbox level.

Are you able to track down an email or username for Chris Boivin, we can check that out as well.

I hope this helps.

• The topic ‘Subscribers were not notified of my latest post’ is closed to new replies.