Subscriber’s tab issues

• Hi there. I am reaching out to you regarding a pressing issue I am facing with my subscriber tab. Unfortunately, it seems to be malfunctioning, causing me significant problems. Several individuals have attempted to subscribe to my services, but they are not receiving any confirmation emails. Consequently, I am losing potential subscribers, which is quite concerning.

Moreover, due to the plugin’s malfunction, I have been noticing a peculiar trend in new user registrations. The registrations consistently come from email addresses such as “(email visible only to moderators and staff),” with varying numbers, or from coffee jeans email addresses in Ukraine. What perplexes me is that these users haven’t even visited my webpage, leaving me uncertain about their intentions. I am unsure whether this is an elaborate scam or a technical glitch.

I am reaching out to seek your assistance in resolving this situation promptly. I kindly request your guidance in rectifying the issues with the subscriber tab and ensuring that subscribers receive the necessary confirmation emails. Any insight or advice you can provide to help me address this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response and working together to resolve these challenges. Best regards

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hello there,

Apologies, but we can’t help with your issue directly because we don’t host your site on our WordPress.com managed hosting.

At WordPress.com, we provide a fully managed hosting service with a custom server environment that is specifically optimized for WordPress. Our managed hosting service offers built-in security and performance improvements, along with in-house support for any questions or issues you may have with your site.

We want you to know that you always have the option to migrate your site to WordPress.com, where we can provide you with in-house help to ensure that your website is running smoothly. We have an easy-to-use migration plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wpcom-migration/), which you can use to migrate your site to WordPress.com.

Please note that this feature is only available for Business plan users.

We understand that moving your site may seem like a daunting task, but we believe that the benefits of our fully managed hosting service far outweigh the effort involved in migrating your site. With our optimized server environment and customized version of WordPress, you’ll have access to the best possible hosting service for your WordPress website.

However, if you choose not to migrate your site to WordPress.com, don’t worry! We want to make sure you still receive the help you need. The good news is that the open-source WordPress forums are available to provide you with support. The folks in that forum are experts in WordPress and are in the best position to help you with any issues you may be experiencing.

We hope this information is helpful, and please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you!

• The topic ‘Subscriber’s tab issues’ is closed to new replies.