Sub menu need to be displayed at the secondary menu area when I click a menu

• In my website I want to display Sub menu at secondary menu area when I click a menu from the top.I am using twenty fourteen theme.Help me.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi @debalina22, are you just trying to add a dropdown menu? If so this tutorial may help:

Menus

If not, could you send more details?

• I know how to add a drop down menu.I want that when a menu is choosen from top menu the corresponding sub menu should be shown at the left side i.e. the secondary menu area.User can then choose the sub menu from left side bar.The sub menu will disappear only when user choose another menu from top.Then the sub menu of the next choosen menu is shown at the secondary menu area.
    For reference..please see w3worldschool.com.I want that type of appearance.Kindly help me.I am using twenty fourteen theme.

• Hi there,

So you want to click an item on your top menu that triggers another item on the side menu to open?

If got this right, then this is not something that can be done with the theme you have selected. This kind of functionality will require another specialized theme and probably the use of a plugin.

• Then suggest me that theme which satisfy my requirements and if any plugin needs suggest the same so that i can install it to get the required website.

• The topic ‘Sub menu need to be displayed at the secondary menu area when I click a menu’ is closed to new replies.