Stopped receiving notification emails

• Hello, all help appreciated.

About 2 weeks ago, I randomly stopped receiving notification emails from my wordpress.com blog (olorielmoonshadow.wordpress.com). Likewise, I stopped receiving emails when any people I am subscribed to have a new post.

Before asking here, I tried to research the stuff myself, and all of the settings seem to be in order, as in checked to receive the emails and that I want the emails.

Those are screenshots from my blog’s settings.

As well, my email connected to WordPress is working as intended, I am able to receive emails, and WordPress is not on any blocked senders or Junk lists. I have already tried unchecking/logging out/logging in/checking back all of the settings, and waiting a couple of days to see if it gets fixed but I still don’t get any notification emails. The same thing happens when it is about another blog I manage: I no longer get notification emails about new posts there and I am still subscribed. According to my email ( I use Outlook ) the last WordPress notification email I received was on January 21st. The emails never went to my Junk / Spam folder, and they are not being directed there now.

• my subscribers DO receive an email notification when I post
    • I do not use any plugins, related to email or otherwise, just the stuff the free plan offers

Is there anything I did wrong? Any ideas what could be happening and how I can fix it?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• The topic ‘Stopped receiving notification emails’ is closed to new replies.