Still Having Notification Problems

• Not sure what’s going on with WordPress Notifications and settings. On CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE and WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING) the notifications still won’t let me reply to my readers comments. It’s really weird because some notifications send sometimes they won’t let me reply. I have even tried replying on the person’s blog and can’t reply there either. Why is this?

Now for my settings, My settings won’t save the website I want to have put in comment moderation. I’ve tried all day to do this with no luck. The website/link I’m trying to save is http://www.sexyuhid.website . Anything that starts is SPAM. I checked first. Why won’t this website save? Please help. This is very inconvenient.
    I hope you can help me. You’ve done wonders for me in the past and I always appreciate the help. Thanks In Advance for your help.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• You helped me with part of the problem which is great. But still having problems with notifications, replying from notifications, replying from reader, replying from some peoples blogs and posts not showing in reader and etc… Please help me. Also notify me with answers by email please.

• The topic ‘Still Having Notification Problems’ is closed to new replies.