Stats Feedback

• @elfkat where are you missing a countries map?

In the old wp-admin-Stats he meant.

Would be nice to get the country-stats back in this, if possible.

And else, just had a quick look on the new one, seen all the changes in the last 3 month, im sort of impressed.
    Good Job supernovia!

• Thanks @swissduderino :) I’m happy with what our developers were able to do with this iteration. And even though wading through the comments wasn’t always fun, the feedback we got here was very helpful. Thanks for that!

• re: “Would be nice to get the country-stats back in this, if possible.” I’m not sure why that isn’t in the old stats. They aren’t in active development right now, but I’ll pass that along.

• @swissduderino, supernovia –

@elfkat where are you missing a countries map?

In the old wp-admin-Stats he meant.

Would be nice to get the country-stats back in this, if possible.

The really old stats page (that is still available under wp-admin) never had the countries module, period. So it hasn’t been discontinued there, it was never there to begin with.

The countries module, with list of views per country and an associated map, was introduced in the now-unavailable (newer) “old” stats, and is still available in the newest stats page. In this new stats format, countries has been extended to show up in previous days as well.

I.e. when you click on a particular bar in the “days” graphic and are taken to to the stats for that earlier day. In the discontinued stats, the country module didn’t show up in past day’s stats pages, only on the current day. Now it’s also there for past days (this is the only improvement over the discontinued stats page that I have noted).

• Thanks @ingridcc :) You can get other data from previous periods as well, fwiw.

• @aventoe can you let me know specifically which data you’re looking for in as few clicks as possible?

Thank you for replying @supernovia, I’m sorry I missed your post. I just want to be able to see at first glance the total number of views of my blog from the beginning, as was displayed below the statistics box in the old version.

• Thanks @aventoe, I’ll file that request.

Also, since this thread is very long and makes it easy to miss things (not to mention it takes quite a while to load) I’m going to go ahead and close it to new comments.

But if anyone has further feedback, feel free open a new thread and get staff attention with the “modlook” tag. Cheers, all, and thank you again. :)

• The topic ‘Stats Feedback’ is closed to new replies.